Sorry for the silence. It was a hard round this time. The chemo definitely took me down a few notches, but am happy to report that I slowly gained some strength and stamina back and started to finally feel normal... well, the “new normal” anyway, and it was just in time with all the excitement of Halloween. It’s the first time that I have been home to actually enjoy the decorations, create costumes and make treats without stress. But as my Father always said, “a leopard cannot change it’s spots”, and true to form, I left the pumpkin carving to the last minute. Regardless, the kids had a great night and we capped it off with the neighbourhood gathering for fireworks! We also had old friends in town from Ireland join us for two weeks. It seemed as if 12 years had never passed us by, yet their visit flew all too fast.
Tomorrow I have my date with chemo treatments.... we’ll see what this round has in store for me and I will meet it, head on, taking it one day at a time. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love, Angela xox

I love you
ReplyDeletelove and light