Friday, 24 January 2014

No chemo breaks


This last weekend was a good one.  Filled with family, laughter and love... Our house was full and it was perfect.   The weather this week has been fabulous – cold, but there is sunshine, and I was able to start my walks again. 
 
I met with the Oncologist on January 9th.  Nothing new to report – he’s pleased with my scan results.  He will schedule the next scan for mid March.  The week of chemo is getting harder for me.  The side effects come fast and furious and it takes me longer to recuperate and bounce back, but eventually I do come back.  As I’m still able to manage with the treatments, he has decided there will be no chemo break yet.  That being said, my next treatment ison Monday January 27th. 
 
Never underestimate the power of a nap... they are my new Happy Hour! 
 

2 comments: