I picked up my PET scan, biopsy and bone scan results on Friday. I have read enough reports to understand that they read great news.
No new growth, no spread!
I do have questions but will have to waituntil Sept. 5th when I meet with my oncologist to have them answered. I understand why the medical professionals do not want patients to obtain test results prior to appointments as the reports are not always clear, questions may need answering and patients may also self-diagnose when they shouldn’t. I have no intention of falling into that category, so until my appointment, I am deliriously happy with the fact that nothing new has blossomed… except my belief that I am on the road to recovery and my faith that prayers are being answered and miracles can happen.
It’s going to be another beautiful day (regardless of the weather) because I deem it so. No, I don’t hold magical powers or can control the day. There is just so much beauty and so many blessings surrounding me that I am blinded!
Chemo is scheduled for Tuesday morning… I feel stronger and look much better than I did after my scan last Friday. I anticipate my bloodwork to be much higher too. I will be in touch, I promise, and in the meantime, I wish you all a beautiful and happy long weekend!
Love, Angela xox
“Nothing ever goes AWAY until it teaches us what we need to know.”
Pema Chodron
No comments:
Post a Comment