Hello!
Just a quick update… I phoned the cancer agency and it turned out that my CT Scan results were ready! So, since it was such a beautiful day today, I thought it would be nice to go for a drive. I’m so glad I did. The final sentence on the report reads: Normal exam with no evidence of metastatic disease.
My appointment with the Oncologist is scheduled for Friday, March 6th. I cannot wait to see him and get official confirmation of what I am reading and will then confirm what our next steps regarding chemo treatment will be. I suspect there won’t be a need for it just yet, but again, I have not been given any official confirmation on this – and I don’t want to assume anything.
My bloodwork came back and I am very low across the board (from WBC, RBC Hemoglobin and Neutrophils). This isn’t surprising as I did mention I felt sluggish and tired. To top it off, I have come down with a cold and I am trying to fight it off which is draining as well. Can’t say I miss having a head cold. It’s been almost two years since I’ve had to contend with one. By the way… news flash… Buckley’s still tastes the same. Nice to know some things don’t change.
I will post more after I have met with the Oncolgist on Friday. I wish you all a terrific week!
Love, Angela
“Begin each day with a grateful heart”.
Hi Angela,
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear that things are coming along, so happy to hear that you and Steve took sometime to go away and enjoy some alone time together! Love you all. xox