Thursday, 17 October 2013

Results tomorrow!

I had my CT Scan on Tuesday and everything went even better than expected.  I was not postponed nor delayed... as a matter of fact, I was taken in earlier than scheduled.  I did not have to worry about the side effects from the Contrast IV, because I didn’t receive it.  Since I had a reaction back in July (broke out in hives), the medical staff thought it safer to have the scan done without it.  The Contrast IV highlights the cancerous cells and without it, it just means the radiology department will actually have to look more closely for it when comparing my charts.
 
Tomorrow is D Day!  Steve and I have our appointment with the Oncologist to discuss those scan results.  I promise to let everyone know the good news as soon as I get home.  In the meantime, there is nothing to do but wait, enjoy the sunshine and watch the game!
 
love, Angela

2 comments: