It has been a very long day and an even longer evening. I attended an informative session tonight on Cancer and Diet (specifically the Gerson Diet) and although a fruitful one, my head is exploding with new information and the task of doing more research. I am very tired which always makes me emotional but also because the implication of what I “could” have heard today and what I heard instead, is only hitting me now.
I was blessed with good news regarding the CT Scan results. The Cancer has not spread!
There is no measurable tumour remaining visible in my colon (this was the rascal that started it all). Unfortunately, even though it may have shrunk, it left behind a heck of a mess. But even the mess seems to have some positive results. The multiple masses on the lining of my abdominal cavity have decreased significantly in size and the metastasis on my liver and right sacral bone (which is the large triangular bone at the base of the lower spine) have decreased in size as well. The accumulation of fluid that was in my abdominal cavity has also resolved itself.
The chemo has been exhausting and a struggle, but at least I know now that it is working. The juicing, the diet change, the exercise are also key to this success. What I need to do is incorporate additional holistic herbs and healing to help keep the good cells healthier and keep me strong. I will be scheduled for another CT Scan in 10 weeks and we will see again how much progress is made.
Thank you for your love and prayers and your unending support and positive motivation... I KNOW that I could not have gotten this far without them.
A very special friend told me “We don’t get to choose how we die. But we do get to choose how we live.” I made my choice, I am doing it now and I am ever so grateful and thankful. I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.
Angela xox
you leave me speechless....
ReplyDeleteso I will say this
I love you
love and light