Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Update!

Hello!  

Hope you’re all keeping well.  I’m just sending a quick update about my MRI.  I had the scan done on November 18th – it wasn’t a stellar day.  I ended up having an adverse reaction to the contrast, which was surprising, because I anticipated it to be a fairly regular appointment.  Either way, my immune system isn’t strong and I have come crashing down like a house of cards.  I’m on antibiotics now and trying to rest and recuperate.

I had my appointment with the Oncologist this afternoon to discuss the MRI results.  In a nutshell, the test states that the mass has characteristics that could be in keeping with a fibroid.  

A follow up MRI was recommended in 3 months to reassess the mass.  And an ultra sounds was recommended at 6 weeks for further assessment.  But given my reaction to the MRI contrast last week, the Oncologist has decided that we schedule a CT Scan in February and compare reports then.  Until then, I will continue to try and heal and restore my health.

I often have great stories, rants and whimsical nonsense going through my head, but it seems that every time I sit in front of the laptop, my brain freezes.  At the moment, my brain isn’t as much frozen as it is one big slushy, swirling away to its own tune.

Sending you all love, hugs and blessings for a beautiful night and a spectacular tomorrow.

On that note… I bid you good night!

Love, Angela xox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment