Hi everybody,
Thank you all for the emails and text messages ... although I have not responded to everyone, they bring a smile to my face and warm my heart, so I hope you know I appreciate them all.
I have been disconnected from the chemo this morning and felt well enough to attend my daughter’s Year End School Lunch. I am glad I went – the smile on her face when I walked into the classroom was the best medicine I could have received. I even had enough strength to go to the mall this afternoon to do a few errands.
I am tired – it’s been a long day. There have been some side effects, but all in all, I cannot complain. We will see what the next 12 days will bring, before I am to go in for my second round. I pray that they are all like this one.
Of the many beautiful messages I received, I wanted to share one from one of my dearest girlfriends: “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the strength to conquer it”.
Angela xox
♥
ReplyDeletelove that smile
love and light
Angela, you are amazing!!!! Even during this challenging time, you are always thinking of others. You do have a great support system and that is because you have always been there for everyone else. Its your turn for some TLC, you deserve it. Hugs to Steve, Josef and Zofia and a gentle and heartfelt squeeze to you.
ReplyDeleteAll our love,
Ken, Marianne, Korey and Brandon