Monday, 3 June 2013

A beautiful day!


A beautiful day today and one that I was able to enjoy. I hope everyone had a chance to appreciate the wonder of this spectacular world we live in and bask in the warmth of family and friends. I have appreciated and treasured all the love and support that has come my way and I humbly ask that it continue as I draw strength from it and your prayers. I have a beautiful story to share: my son is also blessed with  incredible friends. One he has had since 3 yrs of age  has done a very touching and promising campaign. Unfortunately I am not the only mother or claasmate that our sons know are battling cancer and this sweet 12 year old's market product for his school project are duck tape roses. His charity is Children's Hospital. He will have various colors but  also some special roses:
The Angela Winter (dark blue-colon cancer). The Lujza Zawadzki (pink - breast cancer).  The Danielle Hoult (orange-leukemia). 

1 comment:

  1. This is really, really lovely, in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete