Saturday, 15 June 2013

Healing

Hello! I have had a terrific couple of days. Earlier in the week it was rough waters (mentally and physically), but I have managed to turn that around. No matter what any doctors say, mind over matter does work. Aside from feeling like I've been on a date with Edward Scissorhands... I feel good - healing is on its way.  I have another appt with the oncologist next week to confirm my chemo will start on June 24. When that happens, they will remove one ingredient from the cocktail mix (Bevacizumab) as all wounds need to healed for 28 days before it can be administered. That's ok though - safe is better than sorry. One day at a time and if need be, one hour at a time.  It looks like its going to be a beautiful Father's Day weekend. I'm wishing all Dad's out there a special day filled with laughter, love and more memories with their families.  Xox. 

1 comment: