I am good. I did have a reaction 15 mins into chemo. Symptoms kicked in so they gave me a shot to help monitor that (sweating, tearing, cramping). But now at home I'm tired, there is discomfort, but all in all, its do-able.
I am over by way of Cat to add some more encouragement for your journey, I have a yoga friend here in UK who's daughter is on the same path, a regular dose of sisterly love is what is needed I send mine ~ we are all sisters. x
Kelli, I am a friend of Cat and I just wanted to come by and let you know I am holding you in my heart tonite. Peace and comfort to you.. healing and wholeness.
I am over by way of Cat to add some more encouragement for your journey, I have a yoga friend here in UK who's daughter is on the same path, a regular dose of sisterly love is what is needed I send mine ~ we are all sisters. x
ReplyDeleteI am gathering the tribe sister♥
ReplyDeletethe more loven' the better right?
love and light
I'm here from Cat too. I'm sending all my love and light to you as you walk through this journey. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove. And so proud of you. And thinking of you, and sending you all the positivity possible.
ReplyDeleteKelli, I am a friend of Cat and I just wanted to come by and let you know I am holding you in my heart tonite. Peace and comfort to you.. healing and wholeness.
ReplyDelete