Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Can't answer your message right now....here is a quick update

 Not a large update but I've landslided. Constant vomiting, dry heaving, meds aren't working and they've inserted the NG Tube. What a horrific nightmare that is. It's inserted through my nose, down my throat to my stomach where they are vacuuming out the bile, acid and build up of mucus waste. If things don't get better, I will have a TPN Regime (IV filled with vitamins and proteins) as I have lost a lot of that from not eating the last 7 days. I thank everyone for their messages. I read them and they give me strength and love. But I cannot answer any right now. This post is draining me and I don't always have access to my blackberry. My love to you all! Thank you for your prayers. Love Ang

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong Angela, you will get through this like the champ you are!! Our thoughts are with you and are hopeful that soon you will be feeling much better. With love and many gentle hugs.

    ReplyDelete