Saturday, 16 May 2015

Onward and upward!


Wow! It's been a week and I'm happy to report that I've been healing and getting stronger. The last two days have been the game changer. I look human, have colour back in my face. I'm showered and in my own pajamas. 

The NG tube was removed yesterday mid-morning and I had clear fluids (broth and jello) for lunch and dinner. I've kept both down so the Dr has upgraded me to full fluids this evening and my IV has been clamped off as well.  As soon as the Dr sees that I can tolerate the full fluids without cramping and I pass more stool, than I will be granted low soluble fibre/soft foods and the IV will be removed. Another step closer to going home. 

Onward and upward!!  

Love, Angela

"Being well is a decision. Living well is the bonus.
Being fully present in every moment is the greatest meditation... it's a prayer of praise to appreciate the now - and the best way to create a sense of well-being.  
Breathe into this moment - consciously, with gratitude - then the next. 
You must be well in order to sustain doing well. 
Get the being right, and the living will follow."
                                                       Oprah Winfrey


No comments:

Post a Comment