I'm going home!
Dr came by this morning and her rule of thumb is, if I don't need any more medical assistance, and I can do at home what I'm doing for myself right now, then I'm good to go. On the promise that if it happens again, I'm not to wait but come straight in. I made that promise.
I can't complain about my stay at the hospital this week. The nurses are an army of angels that take such good care of the patients (and believe me, when I say you'd need a whole lot of patience to deal with some of their guests). We were blessed and I am so very thankful.
I had a forced week of exercising patience, mindfulness and relinquishing control. I passed!
It's such a beautiful day today... the sun has come out, the cottonwood is flying (spring is definitely here!) and i'll be sleeping in a real bed tonight. Life is good.
I'll touch back with you all in a few days.
Love, Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment