Thursday, 25 July 2013

A thousand reasons to smile.

It’s a good day...
 
I was disconnected yesterday and am walking free again.  I can’t say that this round came without any trials, because they did, but they are over for now.  I have been enjoying having Steve at home and we hope to take the kids away for a few days on a local adventure... a little break from the mundane and deter attention from all this drama.  We will stay local as I still need to be near the hospital, but there is so much to see and do in the lower mainland that there is no time to be bored.   
 
I hope you are finding your own little oasis’ to keep cool in this heat!
 
When life gives you a hundred reason to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.  Lou Holtz
 
Angela xox

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your time away, and that you did manage to get away, and that you enjoyed it. (Quite the circle here.)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete