Monday, 29 July 2013

Do something for the first time!

It is another gorgeous day and I am watching the hummingbirds through my kitchen window as I type.  We’re back from our trip and I can honestly tell you that I am thoroughly exhausted!  We took the kids to Whistler for three days and had an absolutely beautiful and memorable weekend.  Walking and hiking in the mornings, swimming in the afternoons and playing Rummoli in the evenings.  It is this weekend that I learn my children are card sharks... and my biggest fans! 
My family is a very integral part of who I am and this weekend proved to me that no matter how I may be feeling or what kind of night I have had, that finding the determination to “get up, dress up and show up” pays off.  They believe in me and I have no intention of letting them down. 
As for our adventure... when was the last time you did something for the first time?  Yesterday I did do something for the first time... and I’ve attached a photo to prove it. 
 
There is
always,
always,
always,
something
to be
thankful

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Angela,
    Your comment "when was the last time you did something for the first time?' reminded me of the quote "never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic." Reaching for the top is what you do and never being afraid to try new things will always bring you great adventures.
    Hope you are having a great week.
    Lots of love, Andrea & Grant

    ReplyDelete